True charm & elegance is found with this old restored ‘Mas’
Located in a hilly area near the village of Torremanzanas at 3 km distance,
36 km from the sandy beaches of San-Juan & El Campello and 56 km from Alicante airport.
This estate has 160.000m2 of land and the Mas was built in 1800 and has been fully restored with great care. The renovation work delivered is of outstanding quality. Large stone walls allow natural temperature regulation inside. Mixture of textures with the use of natural materials like stones, wood and iron.
The land has plenty of space, enough to maintain the olive and almond trees and the small production of own wine. The U shape of the Mas is finished up by a sidewall which creates a superb shaded patio where 3 original arched caves have been renovated. 1 of the caves is integrated in the house and at the patio area is the 2nd cave which leads to a 3rd cave which functions as a Bodega.
Across the patio area, the house offers a detached guest house.
As seen in the photoshoot the position of the Mas allows dramatic and superb private views, hence a very high degree of tranquility.
The layout of the main house:
– Elegant patio area at the front which leads to a
– Spacious entrance with guest toilet and staircase to upper office/bedroom
– Central dining room with fireplace and high ceiling with
– Large fully furnished kitchen with views over the campo
– Storage room, (not in photoshoot)
– Exquisite lounge leading to a bright extension at the patio with unique integrated cave
– Patio leading to cave no. 2 and cave no 3. which functions as an bodega and the detached guesthouse
– 1 double bedroom/office above hallway, (tower)
– Gallery which gives the central dining room a special character
– 1 master bedroom with walk in closet
– 1 double bedroom
– Large family bathroom
The layout of the detached guesthouse:
– Entrance to living with
– Bathroom and
– Staircase leading up to double bedroom
Outside you will find the large garage for 3 cars which at the back has a ‘Naya’, (covered terrace) overlooking an area with an old Olive…
Next to the garage on a lower side terrace you will find a large private swimming pool including lights. The green tiling of the pool entirely melts into the landscape and reach a great level of natural integration.
The water is provided by an own private well, (registered) and the house has a combi boiler, (2015) for central heating / hot water.
Pellet Stove, (2016) in extension, Fireplace, (2015) in dining.
Tax, (Ibi) is Euro 941,-/year.
Taking over the present furniture is negotiable
From Alicante Airport you can reach the house in 50 minutes by car.
From San-Juan/El Campello it is very easy to take the tram to go off to all the coastal towns (f.e. Villajoyosa, Benidorm, Altea, Murcia, Denia) and also the great city of Alicante is very accessible.
– Coast & Beaches: 36 km (San-Juan/El Campello)
– Nearest town: 3 km (Torremanzanas) 4 km (El Campello)
– Alicante: 40 km
– Airport: 56 km
– Golf: 30 km
– Alcoi: 20 km
– Villajoyosa: 30 km
– Benidorm: 40 km