This well presented country house is located at a unique location next to a nature reserve where you can walk off for hours. Truly living in nature
The property is entered by an ok dirt track which is not too long and at a distance of only 3 km to the village of Relleu via a tarmacked road.
Here it will be living with all peace and tranquility you can find and yet not too far from the lively village of Relleu.
Very private and you will be few of the lucky ones who will find closeby running water several times a year…
The garden has been kept in good shape and the setting of the buildings is open in a well lay-out with an inviting ‘party-area’ with a BBQ/Bar and pool area nicely set in the garden.
One cannot overlook the nice made entrance with its green arches and you will even find a pond with fish…
It consists of several buildings:
– main house (119 m2)
– guest house (49 m2)
– storage/ outdoor BBQ / bar (21 m2)
– wooden chalet (10 m2)
– workshop (17 m2)
– 4 separate storage rooms/sheds ( 3 + 17 + 3 + 2 m2)
Lay-out of main house:
– double doors to living/saloon to the right with fireplace/woodstove
– separate kitchen to the left with back exit to the ‘BBQ and pool area’
– separate room for washing machine, storage and fridge
– back to the hallway to the left is the master bedroom with a walk in cabinet and en suite bathroom with luxe shower
– back to the hallway to the right are 2 double bedrooms
– next to it is a family bathroom with tub and shower
To the right is the guest house which has an open plan living with kitchen, 1 double bedroom and a bathroom with shower.
It has its own electric boiler for hot water.
The main and guest house are connected by patio with a nice central entrance with gate.
To the left is a nice and spacious workshop where you will find the electric boiler for the hot water for the main house.
To the right is a storage room/shed.
There are 3 more sheds to be found on the plot for storage. One of them has an old artisian water deposit which is not in use but still collects (rain) water. This could be re-used again for irrigation… pipelines to garden are connected and need to be checked by yourselves, (a new pump ca. Euro 150,- is needed). It seems at the moment the water is collected via a natural underground waterstream. When this is the case, it is a big plus to have your own natural water. At present we await a ‘gota fria’ (first cold rain, mostly in October) to see how this works.
The pool area has a nice connected layout to the main house and mediterranean style BBQ area as you can see in the photo-shoot.
The pool, (8 x 4 m) is chloride operated and has an easy entrance with its staircase. Solar heated outdoor shower next to it and using the bathroom can be done next to the BBQ as it is a separate guest toilet.
On the plot surrounding the house there is plenty of green and fruit trees, such as Olive, (which are nicely shaped), vig, apple, pear etc.
In front of the green arches the plot can also be used to pant more fruit trees, for example olives to have your own olive oil with assistance of the local cooperativa.
You will regularly see the local sheep shepherd, (always ready for a chat) in the immediate vicinity, (see photo).
The yearly town hall tax, (Ibi) is approx Euro 297,-.
(first bill to be paid is the year after you buy the property)
Information about Relleu can be found on our Village Page
– the village of Relleu: 3 km
– To the coast and the sea, (Villajoyosa): 23 km (about 25 minutes)
– Alicante airport: 65 km (approx 50 minutes)
– Golf: 21 km (about 25 minutes)
– Benidorm, 26 km, (about 30 minutes)
Characteristics of the area
– village of Relleu, (the village of the well-known olive oil ‘Señorios de Relleu’)
– Old 17th century reservoir (‘Amadorio’ / ‘Embalse’) of Relleu in a nature reserve
– lake of Orxeta with fresh water (‘Embalse de Amadorio’)
– Villajoyosa with its wide sandy beaches and characteristic coloured houses at the beach