New built KEYREADY Modern Villas with views to the Mediterranean.
This is all about location, close to all the best facilities you can find at the Costa Blanca:
– shopping malls, -golf courses, -luxury hotels, -amusement parks f.e. ‘Terra Mitica’ and ‘Aqua Natura’, -hiking areas, -numerous beaches close by etc.
Very close, (1,8 km) to 1 of the largest Golf Courses which is being finished with 18 holes!
We already enjoyed it , (see photo shoot).
Various Models will be built and you can choose your own type of Villa and location at this urbanization.
The property shown in this publication is just one of more types.
We invite you to arrange a visit with us so we can show you its location, Different Pilot Houses and its views.
(ask us for your possibility to have a free stay at a nearby luxurious hotel)
An ideal property for those seeking a good investment and at the same time want to enjoy a leisurely life around the Mediterranean.
The current developments in the direct area, (new golf course construction and new villas in an exclusive area with all facilities) will have a high demand and thus rise in prices in the future.
You can watch this video for a first impression:
Click here for the video
These villas are being built by a excellent constructor with a long and good track record.
Each Villa offers a modern and architectural design taking full advantage of its location, creating a stunning blend of interior and exterior light made possible by their large windows.
The used materials are from the best brands available.
Good to know: During the construction of the model home we made pictures of eg methods and materials such as insulation, so we can also inform you with it.
In the photo shoot you can find the floor plans to the Villa.
We can send you a digital 360 degrees photo shoot of the villa so you can ‘walk’ inside and see for yourselves.
Just send us an email and we will send it to you, together with the answers to your questions.
The Villa is all on one level at streetlevel:
– own parking
– entrance to bright open hallway
– spacious living room with sliding doors to terrace, garden private pool
– modern open plan kitchen
– 2x double bedroom with fixed cabinets
– bathroom with large modern shower
– 1 double master bedroom with en suite bathroom and sliding doors to garden and
– en suite bathroom with large modern shower
Outside is a staircase to the large solarium, (40 m2 see photoshoot) with beautiful panoramic views which will impress you with the skyline of Benidorm and the Mediterranean. At night you will enjoy the breathtaking atmosphere…
You can buy a Villa with or without a basement.
The XL-LARGE basement can be entered from the inside through a staircase in the living room and at the outside. It also has a covered terrace included.
Here you can easily make another bedroom with bathroom or have f.e. a working space, home cinema theater etc.
The large terrace gives you all the space you need to relax en enjoy your private pool with great views!
Truly a quality residence!
Finestrat and Cala de Finestrat have everything you need to have a comfortable life:
In the village you will find bars, restaurants, supermarkets, doctors, dentists, banks, schools and at Cala de Finestrat a nice beach surrounded by restaurants and bars.
Of course you can also enjoy Benidorm,and its beaches and the same for Villajoyosa and Cala de Finestrat.
Located in the same area:
– Shopping center ‘La Marina’ with all sorts of shops and well known brands from Lidl, Supermercado to Zara and Mediamarkt…
– Various Golf Courses
– Theme parks such as Terra Mitica and Aqua Mundo
– Coastal tram
Information about golf:
– Beaches (Benidorm, Finestrat Calla, Villajoyosa): 4 km,
– Alicante Airport : 56 km
– Various Golf Courses: within walking distance to the new Golf: 1,8 km = 4 minutes
about 4 km = 5 minutes to Golf on Sierra Cortina
– Shopping: 2 km, 4 minutes (very large and well-known mall/shopping center ‘La Marina’)
– Finestrat: 5 km, 8 minutes
– Amusement parks: f.e. Terra Mitica at 5km = 10 minutes
– Benidorm: 6 km
– Cala de Finestrat: 4 km
About Finestrat: http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finestrat
Soon we will publish Finestrat and Cala de Finestrat at our Village page.