1th Floor Corner apartment overlooking pool, views and close to all amenities
Alicante, historic Mediterranean city on Spain’s Costa Blanca
A tourist haven; year-round sun, warm sea waters and fresh seafood in a day and night time lively city
This south faced apartment has no connected walls to neighbours, has a nice setting with balcony views to communal area with pool and play ground.
Included is a garage with storage and at close distance to shopping mall and at 3 km distance to the famous Castle, promenade, port and beaches of Alicante.
The complex is fully fenced and the building has an elevator to apartments and garages with electric gate.
In the apartment you will find a intercomsystem and an own integrated central airconditioning system, (hot and cold).
The lay out of this apartment:
– to the right fully equipped large modern kitchen with all white goods incl a washing machine, entry to balcony
– bright living room with entrance to the spacious balcony with views
– 2x single bedroom
– opposite a family bathroom with tub
– 1 master bedroom with fixed cabinets with an open plan modern en-suite bathroom
This en-suite bathroom can easily be closed again.
You will find your own parking in the underbuild garage with attached storage.
(You can opt for a 2nd garage which can have 2 cars)
Taking over inventory is negotiable.
Community costs are approx Euro 75,- per month, this is for:
– General cleaning throughout the building,
– Maintenance of elevator, Electric gate/door, communal lights etc.
– Insurance on communal constructions, (this is by Spanish law an obligation).
The Ibi, (town hall tax) is per year approx Euro Awaiting info.
You will pay your first Ibi tax bill in the first year after you buy.
Check our village page to see what the Costa Blanca has to offer.
– Sea: 3 km
– Beach / promenade: 3 km
– Port: 3 km
– Alicante centre at for example Corte Ingles: 10 minutes
– Airport: 20 km, ( approx 20 minutes)
– Alicante Golf: 5 km, ( less 10 minutes)
– Benidorm, 44 km, (30 minutes)
You will be fully guided -free of charge- through the entire purchase process.
When you make an offer, you can receive upfront a breakdown of all the buying costs so you know upfront what you would be facing.
In case you don’t have a lawyer at your disposal, (which we always recommend to do) we will introduce you to one in your language.